Availability: In stock
Container Lashing Systems
Container Lashings facilitate the fast and effective load securing of goods in containers. The goods are protected against damage and slipping during transport when opening the container doors. Container Lashings is an appreciated and well recognised solution, due to its ease of use and prevention of personal injury and avoid damage to goods, when receiving and unloading goods.
Container lashing systems are pre-assembled for immediate use as restraint systems that are easy to handle and fast to secure. Mega Fortris Container Lashings are suitable for both Standard and High Cude ISO Containers for overseas shipments.
- Video Demonstration
- Technical Information
- Download Datasheet
- The Lashing Systems supplied by Mega Fortris are made from high-tenacity polyester fibers that have a high resilience through their special material properties and provide excellent protection for your cargo.
- The textile material prevents damage to sensitive surfaces, and have a low stretch value to keep the goods positioned during the complete transit.
- By using Lashing Systems you can in many cases avoid time consuming building of wooden frames and grids in front of the container doors, and still be certain your goods are received in good condition.
- Lashing Systems can be used for securing overseas containers in additions with some of our other products:
- Anti-slip material in the form of anti-slip mats
- Lashing straps (ratchet pressure or Ergo long handle)
- Edge protector (of solid cardboard with a spot load of 600 daN) edge protection should be used in order to prevent a puncture on the load frame.